Re: Better understanding of limits and quotas

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your reply.

But as I mentioned in my first post I requested following:
request.cpu: 1
limits.cpu: 2
request:mem: 256Mi
limit.mem: 512Mi

So it wasn't a pod without any resource request. There was an request but it just didn't work or I don't understand the entire concept.

Thank you.
TH