Different behavior between installing openshift origin with openvswitch and flannel

Hi guys,

I tried to get external traffic into openshift origin cluster using nodeport/externalIPs.

When I setup openshift cluster with flannel, exposing service with nodeport/externalIPs did not work.

When switched to openvswitch, both worked.

Is this expected behavior? Or did I miss anything?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux