HAProxy not running on master

Hi,

I setup cluster with 1 lb, 2 masters and 2 work nodes.

On host lb, haproxy service and openshift_loadbalancer was running.

On master node, I found that haproxy was failed to start. And openshift/origin-haproxy-router was running with container name k8s_router.xxxxxxxxxxx.

I also observed that on that master node many connections was established via port 8443.

Is this expected behavior? Or anything goes wrong?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux