Is that possible to deploy openshift on existing k8s cluster?

Hi,

Now we have existing k8s cluster running workloads.

We also want to make use of features provided by Openshift Origin, for example DevOps etc.

Is that possible to integrate openshift origin with our existing k8s?

Any advice?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux