Re: Can't push to registry after ansible install

I saw the same thing on a new cluster. I resolved it manually by:

1) adding ‘search cluster.local’ to the node’s /etc/resolv.conf
2) adding docker-registry.default.svc and docker-registry.default.svc.cluster.local to the docker daemon’s insecure registries

then stopped the node service, restarted docker and started the node service

Maybe #2 is unnecessary once you add the search directive to resolv.conf, but didn’t try.

Scott, it seems the default is now to use the registry host name instead of the numeric service IP. Is there a variable that controls that?