1.5 Metrics upgrade did nothing to origin-metrics-cassandra

Hello

As the last step in upgrading my cluster from 1.4. to 1.5 I ran the metrics playbook.

It upgraded origin-metrics-hawkular-metrics and origin-metrics-heapster to 1.5.1 but not  origin-metrics-cassandra which is still showing 1.4.1. There is a tag in docker hub for it so I was expecting it to be used.

Is this a bug in the playbook? Can I/should I change the cassandra rc to use 1.5.1?
I am planning on upgrading to 3.6 next so maybe that will take care of it?

Thanks

Lionel