Where are the s2i images for "oc new-app"· defined

Hi,

I'd like to find out where the images are defined that "oc new-app" uses to detect and build when provided with a link to a code repository?

For example if I pass it a link to a repository containing a NodeJS app I get the following output:

--> Found image ccdf360 (5 weeks old) in image stream "openshift/nodejs" under tag "4" for "nodejs"

Given this I'd like to know where I can find the original "openshift/nodejs" image to see how it was made.

Thanks!

--

TAKO SCHOTANUS

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER