Re: Origin to OCP

I guess that you are using Origin on CentOS or Fedora.
When you use OCP, you need to register subscription manager on RHEL7
and it is only available with RHEL 7. So, you are supposed to have to
start installing RHEL7 and deploy OCP cluster.

If you are using Origin on RHEL7, I agree with Clayton's comment, but
I believe that most Origin users are running on CentOS/Fedora.