Problem pulling image from internal registry

Hi All,
we have installed the new Origin 3.6.0 version on our development environment and we tried to push and pull some images generated outside Origin installation but pushed with these commands to the internal registry:

- oc login --username=test
- docker  login -u test -e unused -p `oc whoaim -t ` docker-registry-default.devapps.test.local
- oc logout

The images are correctly visible on the docker registry console but if we try to pull a new image from a pod we received some errors like:

= Get https://docker-registry.default.svc:5000/v2/: dial tcp: lookup docker-registry.default.svc on 10.224.21.21:53: no such host

We have tried to exclude the IP from the docker proxy exclusion without success.

Could someone help us to debug this issue?

Thanks,
Marcello