Re: Cluster AutoScaler

We're hoping that starting in 3.7 that with the use of node bootstrapping (getting a properly secured client certificate) will allow us to make autoscaling work very easily - at that point we hope to leverage cluster autoscaler.

The key blocker has always been the ability to properly secure the node.