Re: Cluster AutoScaler

That would be awesome thanks, I have added https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible-contrib/issues/696 to keep track of the feature request :)

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
We're hoping that starting in 3.7 that with the use of node bootstrapping (getting a properly secured client certificate) will allow us to make autoscaling work very easily - at that point we hope to leverage cluster autoscaler.

The key blocker has always been the ability to properly secure the node.