Re: Problem pulling image from internal registry

I tested the DNS on another docker and it seems work

[root dev-openshift01 ~]# oc get pods
NAME              READY     STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
jenkins-1-1rzjg   1/1       Running   0          6h
mariadb-1-ngjvt   1/1       Running   0          3m
[root dev-openshift01 ~]# oc rsh mariadb-1-ngjvt
sh-4.2$ nslookup  docker-registry.default.svc
Server:         192.168.98.146
Address:        192.168.98.146#53

Name:   docker-registry.default.svc.cluster.local
Address: 172.30.179.158

The address reported from master node for the DNS server and the DNS server used into the docker image is different.

Marcello