Re: how to secure a template for certain roles

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Jeff McCormick <jeff mccormick crunchydata com> wrote:
is there a way to secure a template within a project so that
only certain users can use it?  for example, I might
have a template that creates a web app, I only want
certain users within a project to be able to use that template.

You should be able to define a role with a rule that specifically allows templates with a specific name, and then grant users that role (but don't grant them a role that lets them see templates in general):

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/rest_api/openshift_v1.html#v1-policyrule

thanks

--
Jeff McCormick