Origin 3.6 on CentOS - looking for wrong package names?

Hi, everyone.

I'm setting up Origin 3.6 on CentOS 7.3.1611 using the CentOS PaaS SIG repos using the interactive installer.

The issue I'm hitting is:

The installer verification process looks for package names as they exist in RHEL, e.g:

atomic-openshift
atomic-openshift-clients
atomic-openshift-master
atomic-openshift-node
atomic-openshift-sdn-ovs

This fails because the packages created seem to be named 'origin-*' instead of 'atomic-openshift-*'. There is a similar failure for required container images.

I disabled these checks temporarily, and got a similar failure on play 9, which looks for atomic-openshift-docker-excluder instead of origin-docker-excluder.

A quick search through the playbooks seem to indicate these aren't fed in as parameters, but are set in multiple places.

Is there a workaround / fix in process or planned for this, or am I doing something wrong?

--

JAMIE DUNCAN

CLOUD ARCHITECT, RHCE

8260 Greensboro Dr