Re: Origin 3.6 on CentOS - looking for wrong package names?

Still running into issues:

I ran `atomic-openshift-installer install --gen-inventory`, then edited the deployment_type variable to 'origin'.

If I run any of these install commands:

atomic-openshift-installer install
atomic-openshift-installer -u -c .config/openshift/installer.cfg.yml install
atomic-openshift-installer -u install

the config and the hosts file are overwritten, setting deployment_type back to 'openshift-enterprise'.

Can someone help me out with the functional process to install Origin on CentOS?

Thanks!

jduncan