Re: Origin 3.6 on CentOS - looking for wrong package names?

In case of errors in the config file, it is rewritten without the "errors".

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:56 PM Jamie Duncan <jduncan redhat com> wrote:
Scott, that's good to know, thanks!

I tried setting 'deployment_type' in the config, and it was overwritten as well.

Looking at https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/advanced_install.html#advanced-install-deployment-types, the docs say to set 'openshift_deployment_type' in OSEv3:vars in the inventory. I did that was well, and it was overwritten and 'deployment_type=openshift-enterprise' re-reared it's ugly head.

I'm using the bits in the CentOS PaaS SIG repository.

I originally wrote the installation walkthrough I'm updating for 1.5, and I'm trying to update it to use 1.6, and I just can't seem to pin this down to make it work.

Again, all help is appreciated!