[Minishift] nip.io is down, shift to xip.io meanwhile

Hi,

Hope you all know till now that nip.io is down (> 24 hours) and there
is no information about when it will be back online again.

As part of Minishift[0], we by default use 'nip.io' as routing suffix
and if you are blocked then it is very easy to update to xip.io [1]
without deleting your existing minishift VM.

If you are trying the minishift first time or creating a fresh
minishift instance then use *--routing-suffix xip.io* along with your
start command arguments.

We are also working on the solution[2] so we can avoid such issue in future.

We encourage you to sign up for our mailing list [3] to receive
development updates,
questions about Minishift, suggest ideas and talk to the community.

[0] https://github.com/MiniShift/minishift
[1] https://docs.openshift.org/latest/minishift/openshift/openshift-client-binary.html#example-change-openshift-routing-suffix
[2] https://github.com/minishift/minishift/issues/201
[3] https://lists.minishift.io/admin/lists/minishift.lists.minishift.io