Re: [Minishift] nip.io is down, shift to xip.io meanwhile

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Praveen Kumar
<kumarpraveen nitdgp gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hope you all know till now that nip.io is down (> 24 hours) and there
> is no information about when it will be back online again.
>
> As part of Minishift[0], we by default use 'nip.io' as routing suffix
> and if you are blocked then it is very easy to update to xip.io [1]
> without deleting your existing minishift VM.
>
> If you are trying the minishift first time or creating a fresh
> minishift instance then use *--routing-suffix xip.io* along with your
> start command arguments.

Update: *--routing-suffix xip.io* along with start command argument is
not going to work because it also needs VM IP which not even started
yet, so better to stick to the documents[0].

[0] https://docs.openshift.org/latest/minishift/openshift/openshift-client-binary.html#example-change-openshift-routing-suffix

--
Praveen Kumar
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kumarpraveen