[no subject]

I have just installed open shift for the first time out side of the OPEN lab, but when I attempt to login to the gui , no user will work , I also cannot login with "oc login " for any user , but I can ssh into the master and run the oc commands like oc get pods

I am perplexed on what could be the issue, please help!

--
Brian Keyes
Systems Engineer, Vizuri

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This email and any attachments may contain information that is privacy and business sensitive.  Inappropriate or unauthorized disclosure of business and privacy sensitive information may result in civil and/or criminal penalties as detailed in as amended Privacy Act of 1974 and DoD 5400.11-R.