RE: Login

If you installed with openshift-ansible (git or rpm) by default, you will get a http service for auth.

It will contain no users.  You will need to add users from the host command line like

htpasswd /etc/origin/master/htpasswd <user> <password>

From: users-bounces lists openshift redhat com [mailto:users-bounces lists openshift redhat com] On Behalf Of Brian Keyes
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 12:05 PM
To: users lists openshift redhat com

I have just installed open shift for the first time out side of the OPEN lab, but when I attempt to login to the gui , no user will work , I also cannot login with "oc login " for any user , but I can ssh into the master and run the oc commands like oc get pods

I am perplexed on what could be the issue, please help!

Image removed by sender.

--

Brian Keyes

Systems Engineer, Vizuri

703-855-9074(Mobile)

703-464-7030 x8239 (Office)

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This email and any attachments may contain information that is privacy and business sensitive.  Inappropriate or unauthorized disclosure of business and privacy sensitive information may result in civil and/or criminal penalties as detailed in as amended Privacy Act of 1974 and DoD 5400.11-R.