From: users-bounces lists openshift redhat com [mailto:users-bounces lists openshift redhat com] On Behalf Of Brian Keyes
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 12:34 PM
To: Anton <kurrent93 gmail com>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com
Subject: Re:

do any services need to be restarted ?

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Brian Keyes <bkeyes vizuri com> wrote:

I am still unable to do an "oc login: with bob or able to login to the GUI

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Brian Keyes <bkeyes vizuri com> wrote:

ok , I have created the user file and associated a user to it 'bob'  with the command

 htpasswd -c /etc/origin/master/htpasswd bob, I can see this file , I can see the contents of this file and they are encryipted

next per the instructions I was able to set the password for this with htpasswd -b /etc/origin/master/htpasswd bob password123

then I run these commands

[root ose-master-01-bk master]# oc login -u system:admin

Logged into "https://ose-infra-01-bk.int.vizuri.com:8443" as "system:admin" using existing credentials.

You have access to the following projects and can switch between them with 'oc project <projectname>':

  * default

    kube-system

    logging

    management-infra

    openshift

    openshift-infra

Using project "default".

[root ose-master-01-bk master]# oadm policy add-cluster-role-to-user cluster-admin bob

cluster role "cluster-admin" added: "bob"

[root ose-master-01-bk master]# oc login bob

error: dial tcp 52.216.164.10:443: i/o timeout