Re: login debug?

Hi.

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Brigman, Larry" <Larry Brigman arris com>
An: "users lists openshift redhat com" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Gesendet: 30.11.2017 22:13:16
Betreff: login debug?

I had LDAP auth working with Active Directory. I didn’t like the id mapping and decided to change it.

I wiped out the old identities from the system and did a restart of the master service.

Now I cannot login. Reverted my change on id attribute and restarted. Still cannot login. No errors anywhere.
Please can you increase the loglevel, for example to 9, in "/etc/sysconfig/master*" and take a look into the logs for some ldap messages.

I assume that some of the messages matches in the code.
https://github.com/openshift/origin/tree/master/pkg/auth/ldaputil

I have a second identity provider using htpasswd which still works as expected.

oc version

oc v3.6.1+008f2d5

kubernetes v1.6.1+5115d708d7

features: Basic-Auth GSSAPI Kerberos SPNEGO

Server https://lab-stack1.lab.c-cor.com:8443

openshift v3.6.1+008f2d5

kubernetes v1.6.1+5115d708d7

This is similar to https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/14506 <https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/14506> but I did delete both the user and identity.

Also new users from LDAP aren’t being allowed in either.