RE: login debug?

Turns out I had incorrectly configured the origin/master/master-config.yaml file.  I needed to have a full section for each identity provider.  Duplicating from name down was silently taking the second set of inputs for the section without any error messages.

Note: Turning debug up to max level didn’t provide any insight into the problem.

From: Brigman, Larry
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:13 PM
To: 'users lists openshift redhat com' <users lists openshift redhat com>
Subject: login debug?

I had LDAP auth working with Active Directory.  I didn’t like the id mapping and decided to change it.

I wiped out the old identities from the system and did a restart of the master service.

Now I cannot login.  Reverted my change on id attribute and restarted.  Still cannot login.  No errors anywhere.

I have a second identity provider using htpasswd which still works as expected.

oc version

oc v3.6.1+008f2d5

kubernetes v1.6.1+5115d708d7

features: Basic-Auth GSSAPI Kerberos SPNEGO

Server https://lab-stack1.lab.c-cor.com:8443

openshift v3.6.1+008f2d5

kubernetes v1.6.1+5115d708d7

This is similar to https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/14506 but I did delete both the user and identity.

Also new users from LDAP aren’t being allowed in either.