Re: S2I with wildfly: keycloak adapter

Why do you think it doesn't support it. There should be no problem adding it. WHich part are you stuck on?
Thanks
Steve

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 10:11 PM, jelmer van amen <jelmervanamen gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

We’re migrating our software to OpenShift. We have a maven (well, actually gradle, but we’re ok with moving to maven) J2EE war application secured using keycloak adapter in a wildfly instance.

We’d like to use s2i for this application. Our first guess would be https://github.com/openshift-s2i/s2i-wildfly , but that does not (seem to) support adding the keycloak adapter (http://www.keycloak.org/docs/3.0/securing_apps/topics/oidc/java/jboss-adapter.html#_jboss_adapter).

What would be the best way to go?

Thanks!