Service Catalog and Openshift Origin 3.7

Hi All,
we tried to install the newer version of Openshift Origin 3.7 but during the playbook execution we noticed this error:

FAILED - RETRYING: wait for api server to be ready (120 retries left).

The issue seems to be related to the service catalog but we don't know there this is running.

Does someone notice this issue?

Thanks,
Marcello