Re: Service Catalog and Openshift Origin 3.7

Hi.

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Marcello Lorenzi" <cello86 gmail com>
An: "users" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Gesendet: 05.12.2017 16:55:22
Betreff: Service Catalog and Openshift Origin 3.7

Hi All,
we tried to install the newer version of Openshift Origin 3.7 but during the playbook execution we noticed this error:

FAILED - RETRYING: wait for api server to be ready (120 retries left).

The issue seems to be related to the service catalog but we don't know there this is running.
Why do you assume this?
Please can you share some more datas like.

* inventory file
* ansible version
* playbook version
* os