Re: Service Catalog and Openshift Origin 3.7

As Aleksander said, more information would help.

The service broker waits on the service catalog API to come up. It may be that the service catalog was deployed but the pods are not actually starting for some reason (e.g. not available at requested version). Check the pods in the namespace.

$ oc get pods,dsĀ  -n kube-service-catalog

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Aleksandar Lazic <aleks me2digital eu> wrote:
Hi.

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Marcello Lorenzi" <cello86 gmail com>
An: "users" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Gesendet: 05.12.2017 16:55:22
Betreff: Service Catalog and Openshift Origin 3.7

Hi All,
we tried to install the newer version of Openshift Origin 3.7 but during the playbook execution we noticed this error:

FAILED - RETRYING: wait for api server to be ready (120 retries left).

The issue seems to be related to the service catalog but we don't know there this is running.
Why do you assume this?
Please can you share some more datas like.

* inventory file
* ansible version
* playbook version
* os