Re: Version 3.8 and 3.9 confusion

Others can fill in more details, but as I understand it yes, the next full release will be 3.9. This is in order to catch back up with the Kubernetes releases.

On 11 Dec 2017, at 7:28 pm, Per Carlson <pelle hemmop com> wrote:

Hi.

I just noticed a message on the dev mailinglist:

> We've branched master for release-3.8 and created a v3.9.0-alpha.0 tag.
> This is because 3.8 is a "skip" release where we'll only do an internal
> data upgrade and then go from 3.7 to 3.9 directly.

Does that mean there will never be a (public) 3.8 release?

In a recent (November 2017) roadmap for the enterprise version, both 3.8 and 3.9 are mentioned.

--
Pelle

- Wernher von Braun