Re: oc cluster up and oauth-proxy

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 3:19 PM, Simon Pasquier <spasquie redhat com> wrote:
Ah thanks! oc cluster up picked it up for me. I guess I need to use the --public-hostname option to override it?

Indeed this fixed my problem.

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
When you ran oc cluster up, did you explicitly set the master to run on 127.0.0.1, or did it select that address for you?

OAuth won’t work when the master is set to 127.0.0.1 (nor will a number of other functions)