crash looping of registry-console

After I have upgraded from 3.6 to 3.7 it looked like things were working.

Yesterday, as I was exploring builds, I got an error where the build container could not resolve any external hosts.

The troubleshooting guide recommended that restarting the docker daemon would clear this error which it did.

Later, I noticed that registry-console was crash-looping.

What is the process for troubleshooting the registry-console.

What is the process for troubleshooting in general a crash-looping pod?

I did recover things but the hard way, I rebooted everything.  When I move this to production, that won’t be the first option.