External network for one project

Hi

I'm using Openshift 3.6 on dedicated, bare-metal machines (with openshift-ovs-multitenant networking plugin).
I'd like to run in my cluster 3rd party images that require external IP address attached (i'm not able to configure external IP). Is there a way to define secondary cluster network, do not NAT it and attach it to some pods in one particular project?

Regards
Jacek