Re: External network for one project

Hi

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Jacek S." <jacek suchenia+openshift gmail com>
An: "Openshift Users" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Gesendet: 27.12.2017 11:58:13
Betreff: External network for one project

Hi

I'm using Openshift 3.6 on dedicated, bare-metal machines (with openshift-ovs-multitenant networking plugin). I'd like to run in my cluster 3rd party images that require external IP address attached (i'm not able to configure external IP). Is there a way to define secondary cluster network, do not NAT it and attach it to some pods in one particular project?
Maybe you can use the `ExternalIPNetworkCIDRs`, but how does the routing works to your cluster with the external IP, which you can't change ?

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/tcp_ingress_external_ports.html
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/master_node_configuration.html#master-node-config-network-config

Regards
Jacek