Re: Pods randomly running as root

Are you running them directly (launching a pod)?  Or running them under another controller resource.

On Feb 6, 2017, at 2:00 AM, Alex Wauck <alexwauck exosite com> wrote:

Recently, I began to notice that some of my pods on OpenShift run as root instead of a random UID.  There does not seem to be any obvious cause (e.g. SCC).  Any idea how this could happen or where to look for clues?

--
Alex Wauck // DevOps Engineer

E X O S I T E
www.exosite.com