Re: Pods randomly running as root

These are completely normal app containers.  They are managed by deploy configs.  Whether they run as root or not seems to depend on which node they run on: the older nodes seem to run pods as random UIDs, while the newer ones run as root.  Our older nodes have docker-selinux-1.10.3 installed, while the newer ones do not.  They only have docker-selinux-1.9.1 available, since the 1.10.3 package seems to have been removed from the CentOS extras repo.

We are running OpenShift 1.2.1, since I haven't had time to upgrade it.