Deprecation of OpenShift CLI features in 1.5

There are two features in the OpenShift CLI that we are considering deprecating because more full featured alternatives exist elsewhere.

1. oc import docker-compose - Kompose (https://github.com/kubernetes-incubator/kompose) supports everything in this feature and has added many more features since then

2. oc ex dockerbuild - We have split this into a separate Go binary at https://github.com/openshift/imagebuilder

For those using these features, please let us know if the alternatives are insufficient for your use cases so we can discuss it.  Otherwise, we'll be removing these from the CLI in 1.6.