oc observe confusing

Hello guys,

I'm trying to understand some specific regarding to the calling of the executable (hooks) from the observe command.

As I understood:

--names command should return all the known names,hosts whatever and if some of these names are missing from to list to sync observe command execute --delete hook with those names. Is that correct?

I was playing with it and whatever i put in --names executable when the sync completes the --delete hooks is triggered with all of the know names ...

So ... can you help me guys with a bit more information ... I read the man but probably I miss something.

P.S. Btw this would be a very good tool. I solve all this stuff right now with a wss to the apis with ?watch=true but I think oc observe would be best.

Thnaks guys.