instant app templates no longer visible on web console

Hello,
Prior to OSE3.4 I was able to create "instant app" templates (oc create -f <my template yaml> -n openshift) and select them on the web console to create new app.  In OSE 3.4 they are no longer available on the web console.  I can still create new app with 'oc new-app --template=<my template>".  Has anything changed since that I'm not aware of?

thanks,
Viet