Install breaks host autofs home dir

Hi

I haven't been able to narrow this down more but basically the Ansible installation is, sometimes, breaking my home dir.

My home dir is mounted with autofs from nfs. It normally looks like this.

-bash-4.2$ df -h | grep home

After running the installer I eventually lose access to my home directory and see this error when trying to get in.

bash-4.2$ cd
-bash: cd: /home/<userid>: Too many levels of symbolic links

And my home directory is no longer mounted.

-bash-4.2$  df -h | grep home
-bash-4.2$

So whatever is now in the local /home/dir has some weird sym link problem.

Here's the kicker: If I restart docker the problem goes away.

Another colleague who ran the Ansible install had the same problem.

This is how we're running it.

sudo ansible-playbook --user=<myuserid> --private-key=/home/<myuserid>/.ssh/id_rsa --become -i ~/path/config ~/openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/config.yml -vv

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lionel