From: "Jessica Forrester" <jforrest redhat com>
To: "Evong Nham Chung" <enham redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:19:49 AM
Subject: Re: instant app templates no longer visible on web console

Did you check underneath "Uncategorized" ?  We no longer treat instant apps
as a special category, all the categorization changed in 3.4.  If you liked
having a concept of instant apps as a category you are able to customize
the categories
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/web_console_customization.html#configuring-catalog-categories