Re: haproxy logs

You might need iptables rules to pass the port 514 UDP messages.

On 02/17/2017 04:04 AM, Julio Saura wrote:
Hello

i need to enable haproxy access logs on my openshift routers..

i followed the guide and enabled a syslog server on my net ..

after adding env variables on my router dc for poiting to my syslog server i don’t see any packet sent to my syslog server ( tcpdump on my syslog servers shows no traffic on syslog port tcp or udp ) y put haproxy log level to debug for being sure it generates logs.

if i describe my router pods y see env variables are passed and filled with the right values ,  and the routers have been redeployed by the router DC ..

anything else i am missing?

thanks

Best regards