docs: docker config info seems incorrect now

These OpenShift docs were correct when docker 1.10 and before was allowed. Now that newer docker versions are required, I believe these docs are now incorrect and should be updated - please correct me if I'm wrong:

>From https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.adoc

   "Next, assuming you have not changed the kubernetes/openshift service subnet configuration from the default value of 172.30.0.0/16, you need to instruct the Docker daemon to trust any Docker registry on the 172.30.0.0/16 subnet. If you are running Docker as a service via systemd, add the --insecure-registry 172.30.0.0/16 argument to the options value in /etc/sysconfig/docker and restart the Docker daemon. For more details on controlling Docker options with systemd, please refer here. Otherwise, add "--insecure-registry 172.30.0.0/16" to the Docker daemon invocation, for example:...."

Newer docker versions apparently do not use /etc/sysconfig/docker - at least, the docker documentation tells you to configure it differently:

>From https://docs.docker.com/engine/admin/systemd/

   "There are a number of ways to configure the daemon flags and environment variables for your Docker daemon.

   The recommended way is to use a systemd drop-in file (as described in the systemd.unit documentation). These are local files named <something>.conf in the /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d directory.

   However, if you had previously used a package which had an EnvironmentFile (often pointing to /etc/sysconfig/docker) then for backwards compatibility, you drop a file with a .conf extension into the /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d directory including the following:...."