Re: cannot see Logs or use Terminal in latest

Good call:

(unknown) WebSocket connection to 'wss://192.168.1.15:8443/api/v1/namespaces/openshift-infra/pods/heapster-dln…xterm+%2Fbin%2Fsh&access_token=CpQs_rRQetCoiXwAamUgface2Op20B7bEO7p4mov_rw' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 500