Re: cannot see Logs or use Terminal in latest

127.0.0.1:10250 is the OpenShift node's port. Is your OpenShift process listening on that port on the loopback interface?

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 2:17 PM, John Mazzitelli <mazz redhat com> wrote:
The only thing that seems related (when I click on a Logs or Terminal tab in the UI -this is the only error that is logged):

E0222 14:15:38.835307   31426 errors.go:63] apiserver received an error that is not an unversioned.Status: Get https://localhost.localdomain:10250/containerLogs/default/hawkular-openshift-agent-w7lsc/hawkular-openshift-agent?follow=true&limitBytes=10485760&tailLines=5000: dial tcp 127.0.0.1:10250: getsockopt: connection refused