Re: cannot see Logs or use Terminal in latest

I normally do this:

$ openshift start --write-config openshift.local.config

$ sudo openshift start --master-config openshift.local.config/master/master-config.yaml --node-config openshift.local.config/<your node here>/node-config.yaml.

You can edit the config files as needed (although I rarely do). If you are just doing `openshift start --listen=`, it looks like the --hostname flag defaults to localhost.localdomain for naming the node. You might try changing that?

But maybe before you do, what do you get for:

sudo netstat -anp | grep 10250 | grep LISTEN

Andy