Mounting gluster volume fails in openshift 1.3

Hi all,

I have a fully functioning gluster cluster that i would like to use as a volume in my openshift origin cluster. I am on openshift 1.3. I am following the instructions to set this up here.

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/storage_examples/gluster_example.html

When I create the pod (per the instructions), I see the following error.

Error syncing pod, skipping: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod "gluster-pod1"/"default". list of unattached/unmounted volumes=[gluster-vol1]

As a starting point, I'd like to find the all logs related to the volume mounting process in the hopes that I can get some idea about why it can't mount the gluster volume. However, I can't seem to find logs about this problem anywhere. Also, if anyone has any suggestions where i could begin to resolve this problem, I all ears.

Thanks,
Joe