Catching kill due to oom

Hi,

I'm often seeing issues where builds are getting killed due to oom. I'm hoping to get some ideas on ways we could perhaps catch the OOM for the purpose of displaying some sort of useful message.

Based on what I am seeing, a SIGKILL is being sent to the container, so it's not possible to catch anything like a SIGTERM from within the container to at least display an error message in the logs. Users are often left confused wondering why their build suddenly died.

It's also not currently possible to configure the memory limit for the buildconfig in the web console.