Method to move a single or multiple pods to a different node?

I’ve got an Origin 1.5 environment where, during an outage with my nodes, pods got relocated to my masters fairly randomly. I need to clean it up and get the pods back where I want them but have not yet found a way to do this. The only way I see to move pods between nodes is to scale to two replicas, mark one node as unschedulable and evacuate to the other node, then scale down to one. Is there a way to move single or multiple pods between nodes?