Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

After a lot of tests, we discovered the pending pods were always on the same node.
There were some (usual) "thin: Deletion of thin device" messages.
After draining the node, nuking /var/lib/docker, a hard reboot, everything went back to normal.

I suspect devicemapper to be the source of all our troubles, and we'll certainly try overlayfs instead when 3.6 will be ready.