Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

Try restarting origin-node it seemed to fix this issue for me.

Also sometimes those mount errors are actually harmless. It happens when one of the controllers had been restarted but didn't sync the status. There's a fix upstream but I think only landed in 1.7

The volume is already mounted but the controller doesn't know.