Re: Method to move a single or multiple pods to a different node?

On 12 July 2017 at 00:50, G. Jones <misterjonestech gmail com> wrote:

That’s just it, the masters were unschedulable. During the outage wer restarted the masters and nodes but the nodes wouldn’t come online. While we were working on getting the nodes up the pods had been restarted on the masters but they were never set as schedulable. When everything was finally up and running I did an oc describe node and found that pods were spread across the masters and nodes without me explicitly setting the masters as schedulable.

​Sounds like a bug to me. If you still have got logs/forensics you could file a bug report.

--
Pelle

- Wernher von Braun